Many of you might be using computers with Guest accounts specially in schools and colleges they restrict you to use administrator account.
And you have to use guest as you don’t have the Administrator password!
But after this tutorial you don;t need to ask anyone for getting Administrator password 🙂
There are 2 methods to get Administrator password. Choose the one which seems more suitable for you.
1) Go to C:/windows/
2) Copy cmd.exe and paste
it on desktop
3) Rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
4) Copy the new sethc.exe to system32 folder, when windows asks for overwriting the file, then click YES
5) Now Log out from your guest account and at the user select window, press shift key 5 times
6) Instead of Sticky Key confirmation dialogue, command prompt with full administrator privileges will open
7) Now type “NET USER ADMINISTRATOR “pass”
“where “pass” can be any password you like and
press enter You will see “The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into administrator with your new password. You have hacked admin through guest account.
1. Right-click on “My Computer” icon on the desktop OR in the Start Menu
2. Select the option “Manage”
3. On the left pane expand
the “Computer Management (Local) tree”
4. Double click “Local Users and Groups” option. From “System Tools” tree
5. Click the “Users” option
6. Now you will see the list of users on the right side
pane, such as Administrator, Guest etc
7. Right click the “Administrator” and select the option “Set Password” option
8. Now you will see a warning message, Click on. proceed
9. Now the system asks you for “New Password” and “Confirm Password”
10. After entering the password click on “OK”. The password is changed.
You have successfully
changed the Administrator password.