*******People with any type of schizophrenia may have difficulty keeping friends and working. They may also have problems with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or behaviors.
At first, you may have the following symptoms:
* Irritable or tense feeling
* Difficulty sleeping
* Difficulty concentrating
As the illness continues, problems with thinking, emotions and behavior develop, including:
* Lack of emotion (flat affect)
* Strongly held beliefs that are not based in reality (delusions)
* Hearing or seeing things that are not there (hallucinations)
* Problems paying attention
* Thoughts “jump” between unrelated topics
* Bizarre behaviors
* Social isolation
Symptoms can vary, depending on the type of schizophrenia you have.
Paranoid schizophrenia symptoms may include:
* Angry or argumentative
* False believes that others are trying to harm you or your loved ones.
Disorganized schizophrenia symptoms may include:
* Problems with thinking and expressing ideas…
View original post 76 more words